Fax: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and comprehensive notification solutions for all environments including:
HP OpenView NNM, Cisco CiscoWorks, Novell, ZenWorks, CastleRock SNMPc, SNMP
BUILD YOUR OWN NETWORK MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
THAT FITS YOUR
- Center point for receiving and managing the dispersion of alerts.
- Detailed Reports, e.g. What device had the most
problems last week?
- Detailed Scheduling of who, when, and how someone
- Comprehensive filtering of alerts, e.g. by message
content/name, device name, correlation of multiple alerts, etc...
- Redundancies Reliability against message delivery failure system
- Database is SQL allowing you to use your favorite SQL reporting software.
The NotificationWorks is a
collection of modules that provide network management notification and messaging solutions
that can be added to an existing network management environment or be the
environment. The collection of modules can perform network monitoring,
notification / messaging via pager, e-mail, web, voice, response escalations, and reports, with
astounding flexibility of control and scheduling . By using this modular solution, it
provides folks with the available to pick and choose only those modules they
need and thus, build their own network management solution that fits their
SNMP Trap Issue
with Windows 7 & 2008 R2
Microsoft has released a hotfix that fixes not receiving SNMP traps on Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 systems.
Pro v2.5 Released
We have release our biggest PMPro update
in years. PMPro v2.5 now uses Microsoft's SQL 2000 or later
as it's main database. Here are some of the new features:
- Alarm Log now supports multiple views
at the same time with auto loading ability
- Message length extended to 512 character
- Custom SQL reports using any SQL reporting
- Correlation filter can now be assigned
to the same alert name and use the message content
- Database is now SQL
- Can assign alerts right from the alert/alarm
Additional features that are
still to come are:
- Web Interface
- Escalation Ability, alerts can be escalated and resent to multiple folks due to no response timeout
We designed the database interface
to be able to use ANY SQL engine, so look for additional SQL
engine support in the future. Click the link to Download
AlarmGen Pro now Supports Processing Alerts by EMail
You normally send alerts to our AlarmGen
listener via the AlarmGen remote (agremote.exe) which then forwards
the alerts on to PageManager Pro and/or Alarm Vocalizer. The
new version now will process alerts received via any SMTP Email.
This provides a way to tie those applications that sends
out alerts using email only.
Out Some of the Great Customers who are using NotificationWorks
We have updated our customer list showing
some of the great companies using our NotificationWorks: Some
of our Customers